Greens were contacted by the hugely influential Simon Rogan restaurant group in order to assist in the makeover of their exiting new premises (situated on the site of ‘L’autre Pied’ in Marylebone, London) This would be the permanent new home of their ‘Roganic’ brand which had first appeared as a pop up just down the road a few years prior. Having arrived on site only 5 weeks prior to the scheduled opening Greens were commissioned to overhaul the kitchen facilities in order to match the aspirations of Simon and his team. following a strip out of the site Green’s were tasked with completely refitting the space with a kitchen that would be befitting of such a high profile opening.
- Control Induction cooking suite with inset double chrome plancha, 4 single zone 7Kw induction hobs and Hi Touch
- Salamander grill.
- Custom ventilation system.
- Custom manufacture workbenches, sinks and stands.
- Precision refrigeration and blast chillers.
- Rational XS combi.
- Alto Shaam Hot holding ovens.
- Altro flooring in Charcoal.
- White Rock walling system
- Slate tiles to the walls.
- White, Bevelled edge tiles to the rear of cooking suite.
“A great job, and under difficult circumstances”
With over 20 years experience managing professional kitchens, we understand what it takes to make a kitchen function. Get in touch to discover more about how we can bring your ideas to life.
Fill in the contact form and tell us about your project and we will be in touch, alternatively call or email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call: 0161 971 3064