This 17th century coaching inn set in the beautiful grounds of Oxborough Hall upgraded its facilities with a custom-built extension to the rear of this beautiful country free house, guest house and restaurant.
Greens were incredibly exited to be commissioned for such a project having being contacted from the architectural stage of the plans.
This Project is currently in motion, we will add pictures and updates as and when we have them.
- Control Induction cooking suite with 3 inset double plancha’s, 2 single zone 5Kw induction hobs, 2 Sliders, 2 double fryers, Hi Touch Salamander grill and built in Adande drawer fridge
- Custom ventilation systems, extract and filtered, mechanised fresh air input
- Custom manufacture hot cupboard gantry pass unit, workbenches, sinks and stands
- Precision refrigeration with sliding drawers and blast chillers
- Veissman chiller rooms (chill and freeze)
- Rational SCC61e
- Rational SCC101e
- Bespoke wash room facilities
- Classeq ware washers
"We highly recommend Richard. Richard is an ex chef himself and so understands kitchens first hand. We found he took the time to understand what our business needed in terms of equipment and layout, knew where to source the most appropriate equipment from and then knew how to design the layout so it is easy, efficient and ergonomic to use. Always very patient and happily managed my micro questioning and changes. We’ve ended up with a kitchen then is a joy for our staff to work in, is efficiently laid out and came in on budget. And once the kitchen was up and running Richard has still been there to help us with any teething issues."
Stephen Parker, Bedingfeld Arms, Norfolk
With over 20 years experience managing professional kitchens, we understand what it takes to make a kitchen function. Get in touch to discover more about how we can bring your ideas to life.
Fill in the contact form and tell us about your project and we will be in touch, alternatively call or email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Call: 0161 971 3064